- AISC Fabricator and Erector
- Met-Con’s fabrication shop is certified to AISC’s Building, Simple Bridge and Sophisticated Coatings (Covered) Standards. Met-Con has been a certified Fabricator since 1995.
- Met-Con became the 13th steel erector in the United States to be certified by AISC. Since that occurred in 2000, Met-Con has achieved the status as Advanced Erector.
- AWS Certified Welding Fabricator
- Met-Con has demonstrated it has the resources, procedures and personnel to apply a superior quality management system to its welding fabrication activities
- ISO 9001-2008 Certified Machine Shop
- The Met-Con Machine Shop has been assessed and approved by Smithers Quality Assessments to the ISO 9001-2008 quality management system standards and requirements.
- General Contractors and Professional Engineer
- The versatility of Met-Con is further demonstrated in that it has two certified General Contractors on staff.
- LEED Accredited
- Met-Con is an environmentally responsible contractor with a LEED AP – BD+C on Staff
- Professional Associations
American Institute of Steel Construction
American Welding Society
Associated Builders and Contractors
U.S. Green Building Council
Project Management Institute